Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catching up!




I was called as Asst. Camp Director in January. I was asked to costume the Ucon Stake production of LAMONI which started in Feb, Joseph auditions started in March, with rehearsals weekly, then daily, which pretty much consumed my life until performance the last week of June. Jr. Rodeo started the first week in June. Girls Camp fell the week before Joseph performance, and I feel like my entire summer has already blown by. We've tried to make time for random road trips to the Elk Refuge, trail rides at Sandy Downs, Jackson Hole for lunch on day, Warm River to fish, etc. Since I am an awful blogger, I am just posting some pictures of our whirlwind life!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow you've been busy. I love the pictures of you and Macaddy ridding horses.