Monday, October 19, 2009

Frightmares at Lagoon

We hit Lagoon this weekend and had a riot. We managed most of the rides, (My thanks to Colossus, for making me ill) and I skipped Wicked because I turned into a freaking pansy...Anyway, we saw some awesome chainsaw band who rocked out to our fav. song by Muse, and although I missed the first 30 seconds of recording, I swear Macady turned around, flashed the "Rock On" sign with her hand and was head-bangin' with a HUGE grin! We watched a fun kids' show do the Monster Mash and a bunch of other numbers, took in a hypnotist show, and rode more rides until everything closed. Loads of fun and we are so taking Chris and Mandy there next year. After Vegaz of course.

1 comment:

sara and gailon said...

How fun! You literally went right past me! Too bad we didn't connect...